They’re often the unsung heroes of our community, but each spring we sing their praises. The Service to Children Awards is an opportunity to recognize individuals and community groups whose efforts have significantly helped protect children and strengthen families.
The 2016 Service to Children Awards celebration will be held on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Grand Rapids Downtown Market.
Registration will begin in March 2016.
2016 Service to Children Award Categories
Family Futures is now accepting nominations for the 2016 Service to Children Awards. Nominate a local leader or organization by February 12, 2016. Award recipients will be announced in March 2016. The award categories for this year are as follows:
- Booker T. Washington Volunteer Award: A volunteer who has given his or her time to programs and services focused on children and families.
- Christine Nelson Professional Award: A professional who is committed to efforts that support children and families.
- Lifetime Child Advocate Award: An individual who has devoted a lifetime of service to children and families.
- Community Group Professional Award: An established group or organization that shares our vision to protect children, support families and strengthen our community.
- *NEW* Rising Star Award: A new, up-and-coming individual or group that is working hard to make our community a better place for youth and families.
2016 Service to Children Award Sponsors
Family Futures would like to thank our event sponsors that make it possible for us to recognize the individuals and groups in our community that support children and families. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for your business or organization, please contact Jenine Prus, Chief Advancement Officer, at email@example.com or click here for more information.