How Are We Doing?
- 5,061 children participated
- 7,545 Ages and Stages Questionnaires were returned by parents
- 85% of children “graduate from” Connections with “normal” scores
- 75% of children who show a pattern of concern show improvement over time
- 1,084 families served
- 100% of parents reported improved understanding of parenting and development
- 87% of children received their immunizations on time out-doing the Kent County average of 77%
- Is accredited by Healthy Families America, a national accrediting body for home visitation programs
RAVE (Resources Against Violent Encounters)
- More than 1,500 teens served
- 90% of participants reported an increase in knowledge on the cycle of violence
- 87% of participants reported an increase in knowledge on the three different types of abuse
- 77% of participants can list three different ways to solve a disagreement non-violently
These results aren’t possible without the help of our community! The opportunity to help prevent child abuse and neglect is there for all of us. We simply need to get started, here and now. It’s the best way to prevent problems from happening in the first place. Please join our efforts and contribute to Family Futures today. Your generous support can touch lives and build brighter futures throughout Kent County.